Csilla Merrill is very rude!!A year ago my husband did an application and she called him very rude.

I did an other application and she denied again, she told me that my dogs are for both outside and inside and that I should go to the Lancaster shelter and save a life!!! I do not understand why she thinks we are not allowed to take our dogs outside?

Dogs are like kids, they need to play outside also that is why you do both!!!!!We are a loving Family and our dog is a happy dog, it seems like she just doesn't want dogs to get a home!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of westside german shepherd rescue dog adoption. Westside German Shepherd Rescue needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned westside german shepherd rescue dog adoption in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Westside German Shepherd Rescue.

Comments

It isn't okay to leave your dogs outside all hte time, especially German Shepherds, they need to be part of your pack. Not sure if that is what you meant by outside.

She, csilla has a personality disorder. Was not nice to me either over an animal I was trying to help. Will never deal with them again.

Sacramento, California, United States #1102823

the dogs are allowed outside they can not live outside.